Zambia National Group
The Solutions Alliance in Zambia works through the National Advisory Group on the Local Integration of Former Refugees in Zambia, which was established in May 2014 in Lusaka, Zambia. The Group is jointly facilitated by the Government of the Republic of Zambia and UNHCR and works on the local integration of Angolan and Rwandan refugees in Zambia.
- A short video on the Zambian local integration programme
Former Angolan refugees, in exile for as many as three decades, are given the opportunity to locally integrate with neighboring Zambia with the help of UNHCR and the Zambian Government.
- Laura Lo Castro, UNHCR
- Joyce Wayua Munyao-Mbithi, UNHCR
- Concern Worldwide
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- International Organization for Migration
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- World Food Programme